How We Clean Windows
To choose the appropriate tools, our technicians have to inspect your windows. The water-fed pole they use, allow them to reach windows from the ground up to the fourth floor. This system benefits from the power of the water pressure. A gentle brush at the end of the tube removes the dirt and spots on the glass. Purified water is the substance that does the job.
It also has dust preventing features. If your property is more than four stories high, our team will use ladders or ropes. This is usually the only option for commercial buildings. Inside your house, our specialists will wash the windows with squeegee and dry cloth. In order to preserve your health, our staff uses only organic detergents. Learn more about our window cleaning process, and book one for your Croydon house, by dialing our number.
Window Cleaning With A Lot Of Advantages
- There is no windows too high nor to big for our team. No matter how complicated is the job, they got the skills to complete it. Screens, windows, skylights and sashes are just a few of their specialties.
- Because of our expertise, we make sure we left no scratches or any damages. Our high standards are the reason our customers choose us.
- Do not buy anything, because we prefer to bring our own supplies. Trust in our selection of efficient and eco-friendly solutions.
- Allow us to make your home or office brighter and improve your way of life. Let your employees enjoy the sun while they are working.
- If you like we can also send you a handyman to replace or glaze a glass.
- We can deliver our services on a short notice and at any time of the day.
- Ionised water is the only substance we use when we wash inside your house.